Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Zone alarm?

I am thinking of installing the free version of zone alarm in my computer. I have an antivirus which has its own wirewall. Can I install zone alarm and not need to disable my anti virus software's wirewall?



Zone alarm?windows



don't use zone alarm



as you said, you already have a firewall..



if in doubt, use Eset Smart Security



Zone alarm?antivirus download



zone alarm is crap slows down the computer too much if ii where you id stick to AVG
u deffeanatly should delete your firewall...trust me ive done it and it worked like a charm
You can, and I have used Zone Alarm, it is a good but annoying product. Annoying because you have to approve Everything. Which after all is the whole purpose. I guess that means it does it job.

No comments:

Post a Comment