Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP!! my comp restarts when im playing counterstrike condition zero of its own accord!?

whenever i play counter strike condition zero, when the game is loading, my computer restarts of its own accord! my os is xp, 223 ghz speed , ive got escan as my antivirus program.is there any way how i can stop this restarting? does it happn if the comp gets too heated up? or is there a virus in the comp? if yes,where can i get free GOOD antivirus software? also can i just select files and check only them or do i have 2 check my whole comp?



and do viruses multiply if the comp is turned off? - thank u very much



HELP!! my comp restarts when im playing counterstrike condition zero of its own accord!?matchless



maybe you should ask the valve people...?



most likely a computer compatibility problem, maybe a virus.



MAKE SURE (go through the support section of their website) to make sure your computer is compatible



HELP!! my comp restarts when im playing counterstrike condition zero of its own accord!?norton 2008



Definitely sounds like a virus man...did you download it from somewhere besides a disk?

No comments:

Post a Comment