Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i increase my computer speed?

I have AVG free edition antivirus,i will be defragmenting now and then still my computer is too much slow please help with this



How can i increase my computer speed?network



Darling,



1)Throw AVG Off Ur System.



2)Download ''COUNTERSPY'' %26 Install.



3)Get Updates for the software



4)Scan Ur Comp with it %26 when finished go for ''TAKE ACTION'' button in it.



5)Ur Done with it.



6)Goto Install AVG/anything else.



7)Happy Computing.



8)And REMEMBER to keep updating Counterspy.



9)I've use Ad-Aware also,but it works only to certain extent.



FREQUENT DEFRAG WILL RE-SHUFFLE Ur DATA %26 WILL SLOW DOWN Ur SYSTEM. I MEAN IT. Overdose of DEFRAG BACKFIRES.



How can i increase my computer speed?norton



Use ''Advance Windows Care'' Software for fixing computer problem. After using this software I'll guaranty your computer will more faster.



Go to windows Market Place %26 find above said software. It is geninue software.



Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
Download and then run startup.exe at:



http://www.mlin.net/startupcpl.shtml.......



Can't live without it and windows...



Then disable and/or uninstall whatever u don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment