Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is Spyware Terminator any good?

I use AVG Free for antivirus, Windows Defender, Spybot, and Adaware for spyware, and I have a router and windows firewall turned on for firewall protection.. Is Spyware Terminator needed or is it overkill.



Is Spyware Terminator any good?spyware remove



It is an excellent Spy Catcher and is likely to find more than AdAware but you really won't need both. Free version can be downloaded from:



http://www.spywareterminator.com



Who cares who dares?



Is Spyware Terminator any good?virus protection



You can always try it out and see if it catches anything that your existing programs missed.



I did that with my system using Spyware Doctor, and discovered I had an infection called MalwareAlarm, where it claimed to be detecting spyware on my system (when in fact it was itself the infection).



I then took screenshots of Spyware Doctor detecting and removing the infection (see link below). The scan was free too, and it found things that Norton missed, so I knew it would be worth the money.



You could do the same thing with Spyware Terminator as well, or even compare it with Spyware Doctor to see which one catches the most infections/threats.



Hope you find this info helpful :-)
I usually run Spybot and have ZoneAlarm firewall.



I don't know what you or I could gain from one more program.



Keep in mind that some programs conflict with each other.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

No comments:

Post a Comment