Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My pc display color has become greenish.?

Sometimes it returns to normal but soon it will be greenish again. I installed free avg antivirus but the problem is not solved. I got the information of changing the cpu-monitor cable or check those areas. But since the monitor cable is attached I found it to be a little bit not easy. Can anyone give me a step by step solution to my problem?



My pc is intel and the monitor is benq. Big thanks in advance.



My pc display color has become greenish.?nortonantivirus



BEst test is to try the monitor on another PC, if it's still greenish it忙s a monitor fault and you need anew monitor / get it repaired if under warranty



My pc display color has become greenish.?spyware



1.ok! you may tight plug to u r monitor data cable to u r CPU. if u have still this problem it may be with dry soldering of u r monitor circuit board.



2. another method, u may check the display properties %26 go to advanced for Color correction option.
How old is your monitor? It could be going bad. If it is a CRT(Cathode Ray Tube) monitor it would not surprise me if it was the monitor itself. If you can get access to another monitor, hook your computer to another monitor and see if this problem still persists.
maybe there is a magnet close to the monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment