Friday, August 20, 2010

Can i repair my computer if it has spyware/virus/popups?

It seems grand kids have gone to sites on my computer, and now I have pop-ups and it is very sloooooooow.Can i just get an antivirus/pop-up/virus either buying it or downloading a free one to get this corrected? I called the GEEK SQUAD and they just want me to take it in and they will charge me.



thanks. lets have a safe (and end the war )new year.



Can i repair my computer if it has spyware/virus/popups?product key



I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following linkhttp://www.computeractive.co.uk/. On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps



Can i repair my computer if it has spyware/virus/popups?triumph



go to google.com and type in spyware terminator, then click im feeling lucky. download the program it will help a lot. disable popups using intere=net security in spyware terminator
if you have to ask, then yer better off taking to a local tech.
Use spy-bot search and destroy, ad-aware and avg- all free



Use ad-block plus and firefox for pop-ups
run http://housecall.antivirus.com and when all your spyware and viruses are gone go to avast 4.7 and download it and all your problems will be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment