Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a slow computer... how do i manage to make it faster?? I provided my PC's details...?

System:



Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2



Computer:



Intel(R)



Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80GHz



1.80Ghz, 384 MB of RAM



Hard Disk:



File System - NTFS



Free Space - 18.6 GB



Total Size - 37.2 GB



Antivirus:



McAfee



Please email me or in any way of communication for your questions about my computer.



ericsonrazon@yahoo.com



Thanks!



I have a slow computer... how do i manage to make it faster?? I provided my PC's details...?norton



This is one of the most common problems that PC computer users have and it frustrates them to no end. There are many possible causes for Windows XP to be running very slow. Carry out the few basic checks below first and if they don't help, then try my other suggestions or visit the web sites in the resource section.



Check 1:- How much Free Disk Space Do You Have?



Check to see that your hard disk isn't full. To do this open Windows file explorer select the C: drive do a right mouse button click and select ''Properties'' to see how much free space is on the C: drive. You need to have at least 2Gb free hard disk space otherwise Windows XP will struggle. If you have been downloading videos and music files, you may have run out of hard disk space. You definitely have enough free hard disk space at 18.6GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment