Friday, August 20, 2010

Slow PC, Why?

I am having issues where my PC runs terribly slow.



So far I have:



1) Turned off the vast majority of items in my msconfig.



2) Cleaned up all temporary files on my PC.



3) Defragmented my PC.



4) Scanned my PC with Spybot %26 Adaware (Lavasoft)



5) Scanned my PC with AVG Antivirus.



I currently have 116gb of my 150gb hard drive free so I don't have too much junk.



Anything else I can do that might do the trick?



Slow PC, Why?stinger



There are several primary reasons could cause your computer to be slow and also some softwares you can download to speed up it.



First,Corruption and Errors within your registry.The registry is a main part of your computer's Operating System. With time, as you use Windows and install and uninstall programs, your registry will get congested and full of errors. So your computer could slow down. So, if you can clean it up this problem can be solved.Sometimes you can speed computer up by 300%. To clean up registry,You can download a software called regsitry cleaner---Clean registry,remnant,corrupt files and temp files,history,cookies,etc.. This site:



http://www.make-pc-fast.com



lists top 5 registry cleaner,you can download and scan for free.



Second,Your computer is loaded with spyware/adware.spyware/adware hamper your computer's performance.It use system resources and slow your computer down.

No comments:

Post a Comment