Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My pc is slow need help?

i scaned my computer clean my drives and used disk drframent and i also have 224mb of ram and some things that i use avg free edtion antivirus adaware home version and windows deffander please help me i need to fix my pc up cuase i have important files so i dont want to mess them up but my internet works smooth but my computer is just a little slow please someone help me befor i explode!!!!!



My pc is slow need help?pop up blocker



easy :)



Watch this Video .



http://www.metacafe.com/watch/312936/qui...



My pc is slow need help?systemworks



i'm sorry to say this but get a new computer.
do a defrag on it.
get a 1gb of ram it really makes it run faster trust me also try running a disk cleanup that works good also
My advice to you is to take all of the important files that you have saved on the computer and transfer them over to either floppy disks, CDs, or jump drives. Once you save them on something different and delete them it will make your computer work a little better because it won't have so much unneccessary files on it. This should work, I did all of that and what I am telling you to my 15 year old desktop and now it runs smoothly all together, hope this helps and good luck.
Try writing some of your bigger files to disc to clear up room on your hard drive. The problem is, you have too much stuff on it so every application is slow.
crash it
Which operating system?

No comments:

Post a Comment