Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Laptop has virus?

okay, my laptop has AVG Free Edition antivirus, now it says it detects a virus. I have popups coming up now..that never happened before. Last night on a web page my laptop froze..and it took forever to shut down my laptop and restart it. Upon restarting it...Windows XP took forever to start up. How can I get rid of this problem?



It says the virus is exploit.ani



also looking at the vault i see one saying exploit.html



Laptop has virus?photoshop



You should first find out what kind of malware you have, and how much of it is infecting your computer. You may have more malware than you think



I would go to www.Infected Or Not.com or http://www.nanoscan.com and run a quick Nano Scan or the more complete Total Scan. These are the new Panda Software megadetection tools and you can try them for free at the ''Infected Or Not?'' web site. They have the latest virus definitions and they scan your pc for active and latent malware.



It is all part of a new awareness campaign. They let you try their new stuff and they use the data to present statistics about the online level of infection to raise awareness on the problem.



Laptop has virus?symatec



first off, AVG sucks. just get Norton Internet Security 2007. you can download a 90-day free trial from Norton's website. Norton will scan the whole system and its wicked easy to deal with any viruses or security threats that it finds. I recommend Norton to everyone, and I've been using it myself for years.



if you get Norton, be sure to disable your AVG before you install Norton or run anything with Norton. it's bad for the system to have two anti-virus programs running concurrently. they can basically cancel each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment