Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get rid of the virus known as ie defender, it has hijacked my browser and takin over my s

I need to know free version that really works , this thing hides itself and my antivirus says its quarantined but it is still working, what do I do



How do you get rid of the virus known as ie defender, it has hijacked my browser and takin over my system?virus scan



IEDefender is an extremely dangerous rogue software created by programmers from Russia. It may be installed manually (from www.iedefender.com) or using security holes. Once the IEDefender is installed, it will start showing fake security messages that your system is in danger and will trick you into buying its full version. IEDefender may steal your secret information (passwords, credit card numbers, PayPal accounts). IEDefenders work may damage Windows registry and cause system slowdowns and crashes. It may be difficult to remove IEDefender manually because it loads on every Windows startup and has an ability to renew itself if you try to remove it.



---



IEDefender manual removal instructions:



How do you get rid of the virus known as ie defender, it has hijacked my browser and takin over my system?anti virus scan



Try online antispyware GarbageClean



http://www.GarbageClean.com
Restart your computer in Safe Mode, then run your Antivirus program. It will let you delete it in Safe Mode. Or you can delete the folder, or uninstall the program in Control Panel. Lot's of options.
as far as i know ie defender is windows defender which is YOUR firewall. wat is ur virus program?

No comments:

Post a Comment