Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think my computer is seriously infected!!! HELP!!!?

Keep getting message from Spy Sweeper that adware.gen %26 trojan.gen are trying to install on my computer, but I can't get rid of them because I don't have full version (only free version)! Get those A LOT! Also W32/SelfStarterInternet Trojan!Maximus found during antivirus scan (still going after almost 3 hours) and the icon for the antivirus is flashing red! Windows(C) Security Registry keeps sending me message that they encountered a problem and need to shut down. I've tried to install AVG and other such programs, but keep getting error messages during installation! What is going on!! I just reinstalled Windows XP about a week ago %26 everything was fine! I am doing a RegCure scan right now that I just installed %26 it's finding lots of stuff! Any other suggestions that I could do? I also installed Hi-Jack This and will post the log in additional details....Thanks!



I think my computer is seriously infected!!! HELP!!!?anti virus protection



Go to www.microsoft.com



Download and install Windows Defender



That should help remove some of that stuff. You should also install something like Mcafee firewall. If you have Comcast, Mcafee is free to download.



I think my computer is seriously infected!!! HELP!!!?antivirus



  • being married and
  • unusual name opinions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment