Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do.?

My computer now has viruses, and I cannot download any antivirus software. Anyone know where I can get some?



free no dowload software, or what can I do to fix this. I cannot download anything. And everytime I am on a webpage, select words are highlighted as links, and sometimes I click them by accident and a page pops up that says error. I went to safe mode with networking and I still can't download. I am using Internet Explorer. Keep checking back for updates I really need you guys help. I also have an email link.



What should I do.?malware



Sorry the safe mode with networking did not stop your virus from loading..Try this link. http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/home....



The only thing it will ask you to do is download active x controls...see if it works.



What should I do.?norton 360



There is only way to solve your problem, which can keep all your data intact. Follow the instructions carefully.



1. You'll need a friend with a virus-free computer with an antivirus program installed in it, and updated with the latest updates.



2. Switch your PC off, open it and carefully remove your hard-disk and dismantle all the attached cables, and carry it to your friend's computer.



3. Now, open your friend's computer and attach your hard-disk as a secondary hard-disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment