Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm expired....?

my norton antivirus is due to expire soon, is there any free security i can get?



I'm expired....?liveupdate



I renewed mine, for a year it's only 60 bucks. I wasn't sure what to trust and what not to, so I just went with what I already had.



I'm expired....?nortin



AVG is great and free.
AVG from Grisoft. I had Norton and it expired and it was the happiest day of my life! AVG runs a lot faster and it's free. Doesn't take up as much computer either.



free.grisoft.com/
AVG free edition is a good one. Avast also makes a free version that is popular as well. I have never used Avast but use AVG on all my PCs.



AVG Free edition - http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1



AVAST Free for home use - http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-...
why not renew it, its already there and apparently working.
I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following link. http://www.computeractive.co.uk/ On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. Don't forget to uninstall Norton before installing AVG. Hope this helps.
Windows Defender from Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment