Friday, August 20, 2010

Help Spyware Crisis!! Expert Needed?

I clicked on a 'FREE' simpsons episode download button. And then suddenly about four antivirus programmes that i have never heard of apear and start telling me I have 204 spyware programmes on my PC. Then they ask you if you want to download their antivirus.



Furthermore i looked at one of the locations of the spywares and it said Created in 2007!! and i got this spyware breach only today. So I did a full scan of my computer with Norton, but mine is a few months old, and no spyware apeared.



Do I have spyware/Malware and if I do what should I do?



Help Spyware Crisis!! Expert Needed?kawasaki



your computer is ok



You just sow how rogue anti-spyware wants to trick you into pushing their products



Do not try to download them!



If you want to make sure that your not infected try to download spyware scanners like Spyhunter, Spy Sweeper, SpyBot Search %26 Destroy good luck



Help Spyware Crisis!! Expert Needed?nortan antivirus



your ok
well 1st do not choose anyting that pops up as it is a virus wanting u to download them as u think its a real antivirus. 2nd omfg u have norton this is bad it does not stop all virus u can not remove it from unistall at all. u have to get to rid of it from symantec now now now. download vast instead which is free and spybot search and destroy which is free. there u are. do this
Have you tried http://tinyurl.com/yuhean ?
I'd recommend going to:



http://housecall.trendmicro.com/



I use them all the time. Check it out. It's a free online virus/spyware/malware scanner.
Sounds like a plot just so you would download their software. If Norton says you are OK you prob are.
well, you could start with a prog called adaware free....it will get rid of some, but you may be too far overboard and need a rerformat.
You should be ok as long as you didn't download the program.
Have you tried http://tinyurl.com/yuhean ?

No comments:

Post a Comment