Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i make my computer faster?

please explain to me in simple english, i just know the basic stuff about computers. i've had my laptop for a few months, it was brand new when i got it. it came with mcaffe antivirus for three months or somehting like that, my free trial expired last week, and now my computer got slower. i dont download music, I downloaded like 10 movies from ares, and thats it, i dont do anything weird on my computer, i just use it for homework, email, chat, and things like that. please help me. (mejor si me explican en espan~ol)



How can i make my computer faster?norton antivirus 2007



First uninstall the virus software using the add/remove programs in the control panel. You can get a free virus program at www.avast.com it works real well, loads fast, and tie up fewer resources. Then go to, START, RUN, and type in msconfig, this will open the configuration panel, click the Startup tab and disable all nonessential programs from running every time you re-boot (these programs will still be available when you need them, but will not run in the background and slow the machine down.



How can i make my computer faster?product key



Ok picture you PC as being a big old closet with a few clothes in it...its easy to get to them clothes because they aint too many in there..so what if you buy more clothes? the closet gets more and more clothes in it and it gets harder to find what you want to wear...a PC gets these temporary internet files loaded into it evertime you open another page...after a while 60 or 70 megs can build up.thats a lot of the memory that you need to load faster thats being taken up by them temporary files...on top of that your pc want to FIND a space and catagorize and fill in just the right spot...this slows down the pc..getting rid of these files is easy enough..go to system tools and do a disk cleanup.try it t wont mess up any programs you have now..you wont lose nothing but some old clothes that you is tired of a wearing anyways right?
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/SupportCD/...

No comments:

Post a Comment