Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you remove a Trojan.Vundo virus?

The Norton Antivirus on this computer can find the virus but cannot remove it, and when I tried to remove it manually, it complained because Norton Antivirus was ''using'' it. The Norton Antivirus wont knock off so I was wondering if there was any free, affective removal programme to download which would remove this, and any other Trojan.Vundo viruses the computer may have.



How do you remove a Trojan.Vundo virus?virus protection software



Try this forum. It is extremely helpful, and you will usually get a sensible response within minutes.



http://www.webuser.co.uk/forums/postlist...



How do you remove a Trojan.Vundo virus?adware



Made this page to help with removal of Vundo/Virtumonde without an OS reload. Give it a shot and email me of any problems you have.
please do not use panda because i use pand internet security and its c r a p going to format my pc soon because 1 uninstalling it is a nuisance because it has some of my system files in quartine when theres nothing there and 2 any time i log on to yahoo it detects it as spyware in the 2 weeks i have had it on its after detecting over 1800 spyware cant wait to format my pc and i wont ever put panda on my pc again
I recommend downloading AVG (anti-virus) and Spybot-Search and Destroy (anti-spyware). I recommend these programs because they are both free, easy to use, and highly effective.



  • being married and
  • unusual name opinions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment