Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a virus! Help!?

My computer is infected with W32/zlob.gen1 My normal antivirus program cannot clean it. Can you reccoment me a FREE sight where I could get rid of this virus. Thanks in advance.



I have a virus! Help!?security



Hi there,



Here's some detailed information on the Zlob infection:



http://virusinfo.prevx.com/viruscenter.a...



The best and easiest way to remove this is by installing the Free Trial of Prevx1. This will scan your PC and remove this and any other infections free of charge.



I have a virus! Help!?trojan



There's a good list of free virus removal tools here, also has some good info on how to avoid stuff like this.http://www.basicspywaretips.com/freeviru...
I just had the same problem. The people on here helped me. You need and antispyware program. There are free ones but spyware dr came most highly recommended. (29.95) The Trojan will not let you run the scan. You have to do the scan and the cleaning in safe mode. Shut the computer down, and then turn it on. When you come to the black screen that says press F2 to set up or F12 to boot menu- hit F12. after that, repeatedly hit F8 and then enter; you will see a menu screen. Select the safe mode option. If you have an antispyware, run the scan then. If not you will probably have to buy the disk(that's what I had to do). For safe measure I would disconnect your computer from the internet. The hackers can retrieve your info. You can do the scan without being connected.
try ''super antispyware.com(antimalware)download the free version,and do a full scan.after you restart your computer...on the start menu click ''run''and type MRT...then press''OK''run a full system scan using this built removal tool
go here and find out. i am lazy too.



just google it!
it is a virus section of kamasutra virus kamasutra virus is a very largly spreading virus it didn't attack macintosh computer it came from adult sites that is sex sites the only way to grt rid of it is use new antivirus programs use solo antivirus i use it or maccafe



  • being married and
  • unusual name opinions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment