Friday, August 20, 2010

What extra programs can I download to make my computer get rid of it's virus? ( read details )?

What extra programs can I download to make my computer get rid of it's virus? ( read details )?



I have a really bad virus..and I am only a 11 year old..so I can't format my computer..my sister can't because she just recently formatted my computer %26 my parents don't know much about computers and a computer guy?? well there are no computer guys around in our area..so what extra programs can I download?



The programs I have so far are:



- ad-aware 2007



- avast! antivirus



- ccleaner



- COMODO firewall pro



- mcafee siteadvisor



- Spywareblaster



- superantispyware Free edition



_______________________________



well if your wondering what the problem is here it is:



my computer restarts by itself automatically and it freezes, crashes, etc..so that is the problem and I usually only go on the computer for 1 hour..so please help %26 thanks ;)



another thing that happened was that my computer restarted by itself , it logged of %26 restarted..strange hey?



What extra programs can I download to make my computer get rid of it's virus? ( read details )?norton antivirus



I suggest you to get rid of all these softwares. Get AVG antivirus, Spybot-Search %26 Destroy, and WinPatrol for the safe running of your system. AVG protects your system from viruses, Spybot takes careof Spywares,Adwares, trojans and threats from the installed softwares and WinPatrol provides you with real time analysis of your system and any changes made to it without your knowledge.



  • being married and
  • unusual name opinions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment