Friday, August 20, 2010

Computer keeps turning off?

My computer was working fine til a couple of days ago then I noticed the antivirus had expired so I installed an avast 30 free trial to tie me over til I can order a new one. I shut the computer off and restarted it, then once I'd logged in a message popped up briefly saying 'starting program...' but I didn't get to see any more as the computer restarted itself. Once I'd logged in again it brought up what I assume to be the same message (starting program) but it shut down even quicker this time. I started it again, just in case I'd missed something, but it shut down even quicker this time.



I then started it up in safe mode, but not knowing much about computers I wasn't sure what to do when I got there! I uninstalled the program and tried to uninstall the expired antivirus but it wouldn't allow me to. Tried rebooting in normal mode but the same thing happened - it just takes itself round and round in circles.



Any ideas how to fix it?



Ta:)



Computer keeps turning off?free spyware



same problem was there with me also do these steps



restart the computer in safe mode with networking download the avg antivirus install it and run the full scan dont worry it will install if the avast antivirus is there also after scaning it will disply if any virus are there if any viruses are there then remove that viruses ok



or else

No comments:

Post a Comment