Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My ex hired a Private eye, Can he get into my computer and how??

I was told by my lawyer that my husband hired a private investigator. He doesnt have access to my computer directly. He doesn鈥檛 live with me. What are the things he can get to from my computer without having access to it? He knows my email address, but not the password. I recently downloaded the free Norton AntiVirus offered through yahoo. I have a yahoo email too that he doesn鈥檛 know about, can he find this out. Could he be seeing my posted question on yahoo answers?? How paranoid should I be?? What can I do to stop him from having access??



My ex hired a Private eye, Can he get into my computer and how??pc security



No 1. Get ur self a good firewall.... if u cant afford to buy one theres a few free ones such as sygate, zone alarm u can look in download.com also to see other free firewalls,



2/ for yahoo account yes it can be hacked a few precautions u can take are changing ur password along with security question, one more thing u can do is make another email account some where like on google...or hotmail (hotmail accounts deactivate sooner then yahoo or google if left unchecked i think maybe two months cant remember) u can aalso use aol or netscape...any way the idea is to make another accounnt move ur important emails to tat account and delete he emails from yahoo account or even close the yahoo accountall togather what u get from doing that is u can have a new user name and it can be what ever you like and ur ex wouldnt even know ur screen name or user name let alone pass word thus no way to even get to ur secreat question on tat account.

No comments:

Post a Comment