Friday, August 20, 2010

How to clean a pc that was infected with a brontoc virus?

Hello guys, could u pls help me out with this?? I've found out that my pc was infected with brontoc. I've noticed that the folder option in the tools menu was missing and after I execute the run on the start button, my pc is restarting even though I didnt do restarting...What antivirus software is suited for this?? could u pls provide me an antivirus that cleans brontoc and at the same time free of charge or no subcription is needed.....thanks



How to clean a pc that was infected with a brontoc virus?hijackthis



Go to www.cybertechhelp.com.



My computer was also affected by this virus, and no removal tool worked, and I couldn't download any .exe file because of the virus. I couldn't download anti-virus programs etc. (Computer was restarting when I tried to download .exe files) But the staff at cybertech is great. They offer you wonderful assistance.



My computer is better than before!



How to clean a pc that was infected with a brontoc virus?malware



try to research in the internet what kind of virus is a brontoc virus? and what anti-virus can clean up that virus
I use and highly recommend AVAST
I made a tutorial for you at:



http://coldpctips.blogspot.com



  • being married and
  • unusual name opinions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment