Friday, August 20, 2010

What programs should I delete? ( removing - virus programs )?

What programs should I delete?



The programs I have so far are:



- ad-aware 2007



- avast! antivirus



- ccleaner



- COMODO firewall pro



- mcafee siteadvisor



- Spywareblaster



- superantispyware Free edition



Ok now, I am thinking of deleting these programs and installing new ones..good idea or bad idea? and to do that I will need to know what programs I will download after I delete these programs ..please tell me what the program does and where to download it..thankyou everyone



%26 please tell me if there are any programs that you reccommend and where to download it from



What programs should I delete? ( removing - virus programs )?microsoft office



My suggestions to get rid of are: Adaware, and Spywareblaster. Adaware's detection is mediocre at best, and Spywareblaster is okay, but there are better alternatives out there.



My suggested add programs would be Spyware Doctor Starter Edition which is the best malware remover on the market, period! Also get Boclean which is like SpywareBlaster, but updated a lot more often and covers a lot more malware. It will work quietly in the background until some malware is trying to install itself, then it will have a pop-up describing the malware and telling you that it has been blocked. Both of these programs are available @ www.download.com for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment