Wednesday, August 18, 2010

About my computer....??

my computer is new, it only has a few months, i have windows live oncare as my antivirus but i was wondering:



where can i download systemsuit 5? for those who dont know wat it is is a program that helps your PC. it gives the comp more speed and its also an antivirus,



can anyone tell me where can i download this program for free? my comp has been runing slow lately and all i can do is the disk clean up and disk disfragmenter....



oh and also where can i download microsoft word(latest version) thank you



About my computer....??



why not downloading Spybot instead of other programs? as far as word is concerned, i think you can download it at microsoft's site



About my computer....??antivirus downloads



go to download.com
try



www.cnet.com



or www.downloads.com



or try it on a P2P like limewire warez or napster

No comments:

Post a Comment