Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help with this...its a weird thing that pops up alot...?

Before I start, Ill answer all the obvious questions. I have ran different, high rated, non rogue antispy, antivirus, adware, hacker,



etc. Nothing comes up on the free ones, and nothing comes up with the paid ones. I have Zonealarm suite 2006 for a firewall, and windows firewall is on, though its not very good.



Ok, I have no idea what this is. It started about a month ago, and its done it ever since. Everytime I open something, regardless of what it is, (Calculator, Paint, VLC, Windows Media Player, etc.) Zonealarm pops up (Because I have it on a high setting so it tells me when anything does anything), and says the program that I just opened is trying to delete this. Aka, ''Ad-Aware SE Core application is trying to remove a driver or service:'' then it shows



''EVENTLOG\APPLICATION\MICROSOFT H.323 TELEPHONY SERVICE PROVIDER''



I looked it up but I cant find anything on it. Its getting really annoying, and its slightly worrying me, because I have no idea what this is.



I need help with this...its a weird thing that pops up alot...?network



Its your voice over internet protocol driver. You are probably using yahoo chat or some other app which you talk to someone over the net on a microphone. Let your zone alarm allow it if you use this feature.



I need help with this...its a weird thing that pops up alot...?norton

No comments:

Post a Comment