Friday, August 20, 2010

Computer Security!?

I have just formatted my pc, stuck a fresh copy of XP on there after i was infected with PC VD, i would like to get my computer secure, preferably for free.



I started With CCleaner, now i need a firewall, antivirus, and spyware scanner.



Any ideas?



Computer Security!?norton internet security



the best free programs are



1)zonealarm (it's free and easy, plus it comes with a video telling you all it does!)



2) avg antivirus (it's free too, and you get free virus udates!!)



download both from www.computeractive.co.uk



pp:no being cheeky, but the sites free to use and browse so check out the forums for up to date expert advice too!



Computer Security!?spyware remove



Recently had XP reinstalled on my computer because of the windows genuine advantage thing,up until then i used Norton,but the guy who sorted out XP for me put the free AVG anti-virus on ...I think it's much better and can recommend it..it updates daily and it also scans the computer when you first boot up,although you can cancel the scan if you want
Windows defender for antivirus and Xp Sp2 has a built in firewall. Avg is good. For top security you should go with Norton or Mcaffe but its going to cost you.
Check out this page: http://www.mbusbyuk.info/links.html

No comments:

Post a Comment