Friday, August 20, 2010

I have question about my Nokia N82,please help me?

Nearly I received a file,and after that Most of my N82 performans dont work,Especialy Messaging,I cant send sms or receive smses,and the phone always alert that ''memory full,delete some data from Phone Memory'' But I have alot of free space in my phone memory,does my phone need a antivirus? please write the name of a good antivirus for Nokia Nseries S60,Please help me!!!



I have question about my Nokia N82,please help me?photoshop



The phone memory doesn't refer to your internal memory, its the ram, what you have to do is press the menu button for 4 seconds it will open up a list on the left side, these are all the programs that are running in the background, just close these and the phone memory problem should be fixed.



The best anti-virus is f-secure, some N-series phones come with it pre-installed in the 'Applications' folder, if its not there you can get it from the Nokia website.



I have question about my Nokia N82,please help me?symatec



F-Secure is a good one...I have it on my N81.. Try putting everything back to factory default..

No comments:

Post a Comment